NCL Online registration?

tarjan

Am I missing something? I have seen plenty of posts referencing auto-filling fields and online information, but I don't see any of that. All I get is an advance registration form I have to fill out with a whole bunch of fields to type in. After clicking subit it just says thanks for filling this out, please print and bring it with you.

This is my first NCL cruise so I am not quite sure what I can do online vs offline. Going on the Jewel on the 26th and booked through a TA (and I have the NCL booking number) if that matters.

Scot

I don't quite understand what you are asking, sometimes some fields are filled in because the Travel agent gave them the info which is already in the computer, if not then you fill it in submit it and also print it out.

Am I missing something? I have seen plenty of posts referencing auto-filling fields and online information, but I don't see any of that. All I get is an advance registration form I have to fill out with a whole bunch of fields to type in. After clicking subit it just says thanks for filling this out, please print and bring it with you.

This is my first NCL cruise so I am not quite sure what I can do online vs offline. Going on the Jewel on the 26th and booked through a TA (and I have the NCL booking number) if that matters.

Scot

Try this link. https://nclires1.mis.ncl.com/NCL_AGR/NCLServlet

tarjan - it's possible that those fields auto-populate based upon how the reservations was placed, etc.

It could also be auto-populated with information from Latitudes, cruise profiles, etc. Really not sure.

I assume you followed each step, and filled in your reservation number and sailing date when prompted, and then the form popped up. Did it have any information at all, or was it completely blank?

Either way, if it's complete now, and it say's you're registered, that's what matters most. Be certain to print it out and bring it with you along with your tickets or e-docs. It will make your embarkation process that much smoother and quicker!!! ;)

Happy sailing! I hope you fall in love with NCL as so many of us have! :D

Scot

Or this link http://www.ncl.com/more/prepare_cruise.htm and then click on "online registration"

are you clicking on REGISTER ONLINE or are you downloading a copy of the form. if you click the red register online, you will be able to type in the info and a completed registration form will appear after you submit. as long as you filled it out and submitted it without any errors you are all set, registratino complete. print the copy and bring it with you.

Got it, though it looks like the correct webpage should be https://nclires1.mis.ncl.com/NRL_AGR/ otherwise you get an error with the servlet peice attached.

What I was doing was to open the ncl webpage, go to the booked passenger link, then click on online registration and then choose the right link for the cruise destination. The following page is not an auto filled in page but just a normal web form waiting for you to fill everything in manually. Works just fine, but doesn't auto fill anything in or give you any information.

So back to the other page. I am assuming all we can do is just fill in the basic information being requested at this point, as I dont see any options for excursions or other options. One would think that making it really super easy to just select excursions and other options at this point would be best for sales...

Got it, though it looks like the correct webpage should be https://nclires1.mis.ncl.com/NRL_AGR/ otherwise you get an error with the servlet peice attached.

What I was doing was to open the ncl webpage, go to the booked passenger link, then click on online registration and then choose the right link for the cruise destination. The following page is not an auto filled in page but just a normal web form waiting for you to fill everything in manually. Works just fine, but doesn't auto fill anything in or give you any information.

So back to the other page. I am assuming all we can do is just fill in the basic information being requested at this point, as I dont see any options for excursions or other options. One would think that making it really super easy to just select excursions and other options at this point would be best for sales...

Ahh, IE. Yep I am using firefox, thats the problem right there! Their webmaster needs to fix that problem...

Ahh, IE. Yep I am using firefox, thats the problem right there! Their webmaster needs to fix that problem...

Here is a link to the shore excursions you can book online. http://www.ncl.com/shorex/index.htm

Click on your destination and you will get a pop up. Find your ship and click pre request.

Here is a link to the descriptions of the excursions. http://164.109.173.140/shorex/downloads/tours/wc_all_tour_05-06.pdf

Archived