vista

alliecat1970

Just booked vista and I chose a room we have never stayed in would be interested in anyones opinion in it family harbor area room 2448, did your kids enjoy the lobby area for the kids what type of games do they actually have including video have a 9 yr old thought if its raining he could do that for a while or while we are getting ready for dinner, anyones thoughts would be appreciated. A little worried weve always stayed on the higher floors and this deck 2 concerned about noise vibrations too any reports will be appreciated thank you janet.

We have booked this area 3 times with our family and love it! We were a little nervous about being on the 2nd deck initially but being so close to the water was fabulous. We have never felt additional movement or noise in this area on other ships, we sail the Vista room 2348 Sept 8th. We have stayed in the family suites on the Breeze and Dream previously. Search for Vista Family Harbor reviews there are a couple that detail the area nicely even the food options. I believe there is 2 or 3 consoles can’t remember if they were Xbox or PlayStation and board games also. There is a capachinno machine in the lounge which I’m super excited about! The only complaint I hear occasionally is if your under the galley it can

Be noisy at night but I believe you are under the restaurant so it should be quiet! Hope that helps!