Scavenger Hunt / Things to Do - Carnival Splendor

wealwayswander

Has anyone created a scavenger hunt for their kids to complete while on the cruise? We are on the Splendor in November and I was thinking about a scavenger hunt / things to do list where he would complete different activities or find different things on the ship. Earn a souvenir prize at the end or something. Has anyone done something like this?

• 1 month later...

I couldn't figure out how to upload a picture so I linked to a new page on my website. If a link is not allowed - could someone tell me how to add a picture?

http://www.wealwayswander.com/cruise-ship-fun.html

Anyway - I created the scavenger hunt for my nephew for our upcoming Carnival Splendor cruise.... any suggestions on fun things to add?

I am thinking that I will create points for the photos and if he gets so many points before each port then he will "win" cruise bucks to spend in port.

Any other ideas?

Not sure of your kids ages. When my daughter went to Club O2 on Splendor they had a scavenger hunt as one of the activities. They divided them into groups and gave the kids cameras and a list of things that they had to try and find around the ship. They had a great time with that.

We were on the Splendor a couple of weeks ago. 3 girls from the kids club onboard asked us to sign some of the boxes on their scavenger hunt paper. We signed-has curly hair, wears glasses, and has green eyes. In Cabo put-Have your picture taken with a surfboard and Have your picture taken with a fish bigger than you. There are a bunch of surfboards arranged in a circle for a photo op. Captain Tony’s restaurant has a big fake fish outside, and there is a big fish statue too. When leaving the ship at each port there are people dressed up in costumes. They are photo ops for pictures to purchase onboard but he would only need to get his picture taken to fulfill his scavenger hunt paper. There were pirates, mermaids(Cabo), Spanish dancers, and people with live parrots(P.V.). On board the ship there is a huge kids arcade. One of the grabber machines is filled with rubber ducks. How about a picture with a rubber duck in it? Mazatlan is a port that ships out many new cars. Maybe a picture with at least 20 brand new cars in one place. Puerto Vallarta has an excursion that is a sail on a pirate ship. That ship has always been docked very near our cruise ship each time we have been there. Mazatlan has a big Senor Frog’s statue in the port area that is fun to take a picture with. Quite a few people decorate or hang something on their cabin doors. How about a photo with the most interesting door decoration? The candy shop onboard has gummy ship funnels-that might be a cute picture for kids. Have fun making the scavenger hunt- it is a really cute idea!