Native Way and credit card confirmation

Canadian Mom Cruiser

You can actually call Sharon and give her your cc information. That's what I did. You'll have a great time with Nativeway! Sheldon and Everton were our tour guides, they are the best! Also I have to put a plug in for VIP Productions. They do an awesome job of the DVD....a little pricey, but well worth it!

I called Sharon she took info. You don't ever want to fax your credit card. What if you miss dial? Do they shred you fax( I think not)?? P.S. use a credit card if you purchase anything because they will give you Cayman change!! Was just there last week THE BEST. WE almost missed our tender because they got us back so late 3:25 and last tender 3:30. We were on dock at 9:00 and they didn't leave till after 9:30. Just be very aware when they leave rum point we left at 2:45

I called Sharon she took info. You don't ever want to fax your credit card. What if you miss dial? Do they shred you fax( I think not)?? P.S. use a credit card if you purchase anything because they will give you Cayman change!! Was just there last week THE BEST. WE almost missed our tender because they got us back so late 3:25 and last tender 3:30. We were on dock at 9:00 and they didn't leave till after 9:30. Just be very aware when they leave rum point we left at 2:45

Do you just dial 1 without an international code. Tried to call twice today, once just a funny ring and again with an answering machine without identifiers on it/ Do you have the number. Leaving Saturday and really, really don't want to fax card, but have no choice if I can't reach them. HELP!

Archived