Late nite arrival MIA shuttle service advice?

Gradelady

We will be arriving around midnite in Miami for pre-cruise stay. There will be 8 of us with all of our cruise luggage. We are going to Miami Beach Marriott on South Beach. Can anyone advise us about shuttles or limosine services? Thanks!

We too have 8 people and lots of luggage, staying also out on Miami Beach. I did look into a couple of shuttle services, I thought they were rather high price about $95 one way. We have deceided to get 2 van taxi's at the airport since that is the way we are driving to our airport people and luggage should fit. The hotel told us it was about $30 per taxi to get there from the airport.

Funcruiser

I guess I was concerned because we are arriving rather late. Also, if the price is $95 for the shuttle service, that isn't too bad if that is divided by 8 people! Or is it $95 a person? That would be a bit crazy!

That all depends on just how much luggage... The shuttle vans are usually full size 11 or 15 passenger vans, but getting all the luggage in could be a problem. Some limo companies also have mini-busses that might work better. The best thing to do is call the various companies and tell them just how much luggage the 8 people will have, they'll know if it will fit or not.

Van TAXIS are usually mini-vans and only hold 4 or 5 people max.

Archived