Singapore to Hong Kong Photos

phlewt

Hi Alan & Val,

We are boarding Nautica on 2/5/06 - the wait is becoming unbearable - so these helped very much! Especially looking forward to a Singapore Sling at Raffles.... I have shared the link with our group of merry travelers.

Thank you for sharing!!

Joe & Jeff :)

Hi Alan & Val,

We are boarding Nautica on 2/5/06 - the wait is becoming unbearable - so these helped very much! Especially looking forward to a Singapore Sling at Raffles.... I have shared the link with our group of merry travelers.

Thank you for sharing!!

Joe & Jeff :)

Having moved from the Portland area to Arizona only a couple of years ago, and knowing what kind of winter Portland has been experiencing as of late, I can definitely understand that you would like to dry out a bit. :D

For the Singapore Slings, we booked the "Singapore by Night" tour. This tour will pick you up at your hotel and include a very interesting dinner on the Singapore River (much better than dining on the Willamette at this time of year).

Hope you enjoy the cruise as much as we did!

Having moved from the Portland area to Arizona only a couple of years ago, and knowing what kind of winter Portland has been experiencing as of late, I can definitely understand that you would like to dry out a bit. :D

For the Singapore Slings, we booked the "Singapore by Night" tour. This tour will pick you up at your hotel and include a very interesting dinner on the Singapore River (much better than dining on the Willamette at this time of year).

Hope you enjoy the cruise as much as we did!

Indeed, it has been a wet and miserable winter! The wind is howling outside right now with the rain going sideways.....

Although I grew up in the PNW, I spent 13 years in Phoenix before deciding I needed to come back north again. Haven't regretted it though.... :D

We can't wait for the cruise. We were on Nautica in 2001 when she was R5 - very much looking forward to being back on board.

Joe

Archived