POA shower question...

big al

Hi guys & gals- My wife & I will be cruising on the POA in May 2020..I have a question about the showers in a standard balcony room: is it the "portable" or "removable" type..you know, the kind that you can take it off the hook and rinse your body, as opposed to the shower head type that just is immovable and you cannot hold it or take it off the hook? Thanks...

NCL's ships are all built in Europe, and (except for the POA now), are expected to be able to serve the European markets too. In Europe, the hand-held shower wand is much more the norm...I've never been in a cabin on an NCL ship that didn't have one, even if it also had a fixed shower head. That included our suite on the POA.

NCL's ships are all built in Europe, and (except for the POA now), are expected to be able to serve the European markets too. In Europe, the hand-held shower wand is much more the norm...I've never been in a cabin on an NCL ship that didn't have one, even if it also had a fixed shower head. That included our suite on the POA.

Thanks...90% of showers in U.S. hotels are NOT hand held...I have to almost always ask for a accessible room here..BUT you are right, in Europe, most showers have a hand- held unit..may NOT have A/C, but always a decent shower,lol....