Fishing tour?

Littleclover

We are in port next month on FOTS from 7a-11p and looking for a reputable company for a fishing excursion. Looking to give as a wedding gift for my boyfriend's daughter and son in law. Any recommendations? I am not a fishing person so this is all new to me :)

I've not taken a fishing charter on Aruba but have off other islands in the Caribbean. I'm also the retired managing editor of a fishing magazine, FWIW. You might do well by posting your question on Trip Advisor's Aruba forum. Be sure to say that you are looking for a charter. Basically, in most cases with fishing charters everywhere, you get what you pay for. The most expensive charter may not be the best but it's likely the least expensive one will have less of a boat and (common in the Caribbean) not very good fishing gear. If you want to go to a bit more effort, register for the forum on Sport Fishing Magazine's web site and/or Saltwater Sportsman. I'm sure you would get some good suggestions from the readers.

I've not taken a fishing charter on Aruba but have off other islands in the Caribbean. I'm also the retired managing editor of a fishing magazine, FWIW. You might do well by posting your question on Trip Advisor's Aruba forum. Be sure to say that you are looking for a charter. Basically, in most cases with fishing charters everywhere, you get what you pay for. The most expensive charter may not be the best but it's likely the least expensive one will have less of a boat and (common in the Caribbean) not very good fishing gear. If you want to go to a bit more effort, register for the forum on Sport Fishing Magazine's web site and/or Saltwater Sportsman. I'm sure you would get some good suggestions from the readers.

Thank you for the information