Questions about lack of information on Cruise Planner

if I have chose my time dining and made reservations for each night, should my nightly reservation appear in my cruise planner? Also, if a beverage package has been purchased, should this be there also? Both are missing and I’m not sure if it’s something I should be concerned about. Thank You!

if I have chose my time dining and made reservations for each night, should my nightly reservation appear in my cruise planner? Also, if a beverage package has been purchased, should this be there also? Both are missing and I’m not sure if it’s something I should be concerned about. Thank You!

Your dining reservation time will be on your calendar if you have MTD. All the reservations I have made for the shows are on my calender also. I printed it just to have a record of the things I booked.

The beverage package will show in your order history. I think it would be a good idea to print your purchases so you have proof of the purchases.

I used to work for the military and have learned to make copies of EVERYTHING!

Ok. I’ll look under the order history if I can find it. Just frustrated at this point. I checked with RCCL and they said they have my dinner reservations but they gave no idea why there is nothing showing up on my cruise planner. And they really didn’t offer to look into it. Is this typical behavior?

Ok. I’ll look under the order history if I can find it. Just frustrated at this point. I checked with RCCL and they said they have my dinner reservations but they gave no idea why there is nothing showing up on my cruise planner. And they really didn’t offer to look into it. Is this typical behavior?

Pretty much.