Question about Regatta stateroom

PA Nana

A while back there was a posting asking about Room 8027 and in the text it said something like "I already read what was written about 8024." I have tried to search for what was written about 8024, to no avail. Has anyone ever booked this particular stateroom? If so can you share with us pros and/or cons? Can we expect a lot of noise from the pool above?

Early a.m. would not be a problem as we are early risers. Wondering about night moreso. Thanks a lot.

We haven't been in 8024 but have been in 8043, 8051, and will be in 8042. We never had a problem with noise above us and had friends in a cabin near yours and they didn't have any noise problems. Are you on the 02/26/06 Regatta. Your name seems familiar. Of course it could be that Bob and I are also know as Nana and Papa to our grandchildren.

Joan

Thanks Joan - and yes, we will be on the 2/26 cruise. I responded to Harvery's first roll call so I'm sure that's where you saw my name. We are looking forward to this trip. What has been decided about a get-together during the initial "at sea" days? Any special advice for first-time Oceania cruisers since you are the "expert" having been on several previous? We would welcome your thoughts. We have been away since November so when we get home around 2/1, we will need to get it in gear to be ready to leave again. I notice there still seems to be a lot of conversation about dinner dress...which makes me a little nervous. I do like your always very sensible replies. Look forward to meeting you.

Linda and John

We look forward to meeting both of you also. I think everyone is waiting to see how many of us want to get together. If its a small number Martinis is good and if there are a lot of us Horizons. We'll have to bring up the original roll call and see who's interested. Don't worry about how to dress. Anything you'd wear out to dinner at home is great. I love not having a formal night. Email if you have any questions: rcohen3989@aol.com.

Joan

Archived