plane seats

swfc

Absolutely. There are two countries that require proof you are leaving - Panama and Costa Rica - but otherwise yes you can book one way travel. We are taking transatlantic and will have only one way ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Absolutely. There are two countries that require proof you are leaving - Panama and Costa Rica - but otherwise yes you can book one way travel. We are taking transatlantic and will have only one way ticket

I know. With P&O if you want a specific seat you need to pay for it so can you just pay for the return journey

I assume you want to take pot luck on the way out and have a guaranteed seat on the way back. I think you will have to call P&O with this question. We have yet to book our seats but I see on the cruise personaliser that they appear as 2 separate items so maybe you can.

We have been on several P&O fly cruises to the Caribbean and if it's a return flight you have to book (pay) for both directions if you want to choose your seats and be certain of seats together. In February they were £30pp each way this applies even if you have upgraded to premium.

Never received an email telling me they are open, so need to look on the personaliser. Usually it opens up a day or two earlier for the higher tiers, then it’s opened up for the rest of us.

On one occasion the seats were open for booking a couple of days earlier than stated, and I only happened to notice this as I tend to check every day the week before the set date, just in case.

Remember they open up at midnight, so it’s worth getting in early.

You normally get an email up to a few weeks before it opens with premium and Caribbean level and above getting to book a couple of days before economy. But you are best to keep an eye on your personaliser as it will tell you how many days until it opens the "best" seats get booked quickly.

We have been on several P&O fly cruises to the Caribbean and if it's a return flight you have to book (pay) for both directions if you want to choose your seats and be certain of seats together. In February they were £30pp each way this applies even if you have upgraded to premium.

Having booked seats just minutes ago I can confirm all this info is still current. £120 for 2 seats/2 flights and no opportunity for only booking seats on return flight.

Having booked seats just minutes ago I can confirm all this info is still current. £120 for 2 seats/2 flights and no opportunity for only booking seats on return flight.

Thank you have a good cruise :cool::cool:

Having booked seats just minutes ago I can confirm all this info is still current. £120 for 2 seats/2 flights and no opportunity for only booking seats on return flights.

That’s the price for standard seats, it’s an arm and a leg for bulkhead seats.

We are in Premium and that was the cost of booking the seats. Paying for the upgrade to Premium was another matter not to mention the £200 extra for The Manchester flight (for both of us).

We went on Britannia last year, the only good part of the holiday was the flight. We also went Premium, then it cost an extra £299/pp and £25/ew/pp for seat reservations. P&O have hiked their add-on prices by at least 5x the inflation rate, really ripping off their customers. A bit of advice budget to eat in their specialty restaurants as their MDR and Buffet are absolutely terrible.

We are on Azura and have already booked some of the speciality restaurants. If we don’t like the MDR food we will book more. We are not foodies but would have no problem sending a dish back and asking for something else. Hopefully we will find something we can eat. I’m sorry to hear you had such a bad cruise. We have been on many cruises and some have been outstanding and some not great but I can honestly say we’ve never had your experience.