Trying to figure out what excursion to do

champagne13

We Paid off our cruise for the Fascination Dec 9 and now we are like what do we do

We are late 20's females and trying to piece together what else to do. I like food and rum/wine tours because I use them for my wine/travel blog. I am cross checking carnivals and even viator's sites for different ideas. All recommendations welcomed!

Itinerary:

Day 1 ...

San Juan-Arriving the day and staying near the cruise port( visited before)

Day 2 ...

St. Thomas- Shop and take into the sites(we have been here before)

Day 3 ...

Cruising

Day 4 ...

Barbados-Shopping day and hitting up a beach maybe

Day 5 ...

St. Lucia-Beach Day Unless we Find an excursion

Day 6 ...

St. Kitts-Beach Day unless we find an excursion

Day 7 ...

St. Maarten-Shopping day

Day 8 ...

San Juan

Hey! You stole my "user" name....lol. I see you like the beach and shopping. May I suggest you go to the website "Trip Advisor" ...this is the sister site of Cruise Critic. Type in the Island and click on "things to do" Tons of excursions and beaches will pop up with reviews.

I am sitting in the DFW airport waiting for my flight to San Juan for this cruise. I planned to kind of wing it with mostly taxi trips. It looks lokl that might have been a good idea since Isaac is aiming straight for the islands and who knows where we will end up.

Here is my review on the Valor from 2014, doing those same ports.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2017154

Since this is such a port heavy route, I started by just listing 2 or 3 options for each port and then going over those with my husband to figure out what we wanted to do.

Looking at the ports of call section on this site can give you up to date pricing.

We love this route and will be going for the 3rd time in January.

Happy Cruising !

Hey! You stole my "user" name....lol. I see you like the beach and shopping. May I suggest you go to the website "Trip Advisor" ...this is the sister site of Cruise Critic. Type in the Island and click on "things to do" Tons of excursions and beaches will pop up with reviews.

I saw your name and was like that person must love Champagne too! Thank you for that tidbit about TA!

Here is my review on the Valor from 2014, doing those same ports.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2017154

Since this is such a port heavy route, I started by just listing 2 or 3 options for each port and then going over those with my husband to figure out what we wanted to do.

Looking at the ports of call section on this site can give you up to date pricing.

We love this route and will be going for the 3rd time in January.

Happy Cruising !

Thank you so much for this!

I posted a review for my Fascination cruise a couple weeks ago. The excursions we did are listed there.

Since the OP is a fan of rum tours, check out the Mount Gay Rum distillery tour in Barbados. I did this back in 2001 and found it really informative, not to mention tasty. It's practically walking distance from the ship - cheap to take a cab.