How and when to check in at Camp Ocean???

dolphiness

My son is bringing his 2 yr. old daughter this trip and we have no clue what to do about the camp ocean. I've seen rules, but nothing about when or where or how to sign her up?? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also..anyone have a pic. of balcony cabin with crib in it??? So lost..lol Thanks!

Every ship is a little different so be sure to check the fun times when you board.

From our experiences, check in/registration was always day 1 between boarding and muster. They

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yup. I was on the Magic 2 weeks ago & it was between boarding & muster. It was opened again a little while after sailtime for registration & free play time. We went then I want to say around 5:30 or 6. That was my 4th cruise with kids & it was the same on all 4 ships if I recall correctly.

Usually, you cannot do drop off for camp ocean on the first night, but the room is open to play in supervised. They did have drop off after 10pm for night owls.

You can sign up when you get on board. I normally eat then afterwards sign the kid up. Usually it doesnt open up on embarkation day because they will be busy signing people up. I do remember the camp worker telling me that I could drop them off for the late night (night owl) if I wanted but there was a fee. They were open most of the 2nd day.