Shuttle service beware

canuckof5

We used a shuttle service "Top Shuttle" and if you missed our post they dropped us off at the wrong hotel in the middle of the night..and the seat belts on both vehicles didn't work..plus they didn't have a Port pass and got into trouble.

Anyway, they now have charged us 2x..and refuse our calls and emails to straighten it out..so they are charging us $ 420.00 for 2 rides..

1) from FLL airport to a Miami Port Hotel "which was the wrong one"

2) Port of Miami to FLL Hotel "which was the right one"

yes I have the quoted price and kept the email so please be careful of them..its in the hands of Visa now..

Thanks

I've used Tops several times without incident. They're widely used by the airlines to shuttle airline flight crews to their respective hotels. I was sorry to hear of canucks experience, and am surprised they have treated him as such.

Tri-County Airport Express has always been a reliable service, so much so that Larrys Limo sub contracts with them when they are overbooked.

Broward County regulates taxi's, limosine and van services that do business at FLL. I hope canuck contacts them to bring some resolution to this matter.

If you have a complaint or a problem with taxicab, limosine or van service, please contact the Taxicab and Limousine Regulatory Section of the Broward County Consumer Affairs Division at: 954-765-5350/Fax 954-5309

or E-mail: consumer@broward.org

Canuck of 5, you sought a lot of advice here prior to your cruise. And the only shuttle services that are mentioned again and again are www.floridalimo.com and www.larryslimo.com

So how did you end up selecting a service that was not recommended.

Howard

I had them recommended and I did try Larry's Limo who I called and they wouldn't pick us up unless we called at the Port & Airport and we have no USA phone number or cell that worked in the USA , so it would have to be a pay phone and the gentleman I spoke too wouldn't do our reservation.

So we called Top Shuttle and they were VERY friendly and we thought all was well..they were very nice even with our flight problems but being dropped off at the wrong Hotel in a City we had never been at night..I'm sorry that was a big red flag, we had pre booked the Port Pick up not knowing they didn't have a Port pass to do so, and again no seat belts.Big safelty and yes I have reported them.

We came home and found the latest charge on our Visa for Jan 5th,Our Cruise was over Dec 23rd. they won't return our calls or emails so I thought I would just give a heads up..

Maybe its just our bad luck, but I would feel bad if this happened to someone else and I didn't tell anyone of our experience.

Archived