Harmony Cabin 9101

Cheller1973

We are booked on Harmony next September and our TA picked our cabin 9101. I’m now concerned at how far forward it is (always been mid ship). Can anyone offer any advice? Should we stick with it or change? Would there be a charge to change? Booked through a UK TA if that helps.

Also, the drink package is showing as £41.08 pp per day. Should I book now or wait? Am I right in thinking discounted packages don’t usually show until around 90 days :confused:.

We are booked on Harmony next September and our TA picked our cabin 9101. I’m now concerned at how far forward it is (always been mid ship). Can anyone offer any advice? Should we stick with it or change? Would there be a charge to change? Booked through a UK TA if that helps.

Also, the drink package is showing as £41.08 pp per day. Should I book now or wait? Am I right in thinking discounted packages don’t usually show until around 90 days :confused:.

The cruise line normally does not charge for changing staterooms within the same exact category, however you need to ask your travel agent if they charge for changing staterooms.

With regard to the drink packages, if you purchase and later see a lower price, you can cancel and re-order.

I have been in cabins 8141 and 8437, which are both pretty far forward on deck 8. I liked the location of both. I don’t get seasick, so that wasn’t a problem. We did feel some motion a time or two during the week, but nothing concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have been in cabins 8141 and 8437, which are both pretty far forward on deck 8. I liked the location of both. I don’t get seasick, so that wasn’t a problem. We did feel some motion a time or two during the week, but nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! Touch wood neither of us has suffered from sickness before but then we’ve had calm seas. I think we’ll just leave the cabin and hope for the best.