Help for ship and cabin.

I am looking at a cruise on the Monarch Of The Seas and booking a Guarantee Stateroom. Could you tell me anything about this ship. How does this room thing work. Is this a good way to get a cheap room or should I just book my own.

Any help would be nice.

Funny, my daughter is asking the same thing today for the same ship.

Typically if you get a guarantee, you will get your cabin assignment shortly before you sail.

It will be the lowest category in the grouping that you select (ex: inside, ocean view, balcony...) or better.

There have been reports of people with guarantees getting upgraded several levels because their lower cateogory was sold out.

A lot of people like the guarantees because they usually get the lowest price and they often get a pleasant surprise.

Thank you -

Could you tell me also if we do this and get a lower floor room how bad it is. We cruised 2 times and stayed on the 8th floor both times. My husband seems to like being higher on the ship.

What is the difference being lower level? We dont spend much time in our cabin so as for what or where I dont think it would matter much.

Do you know anything about this ship?

When you book a guarantee you have to be sure you will be happy with ANY cabin within or above the category you are guaranteeing. If you don't think you would be happy with any cabin then book the one you think you will be happy with. You can always have them mark your record that you will consider upgrades.

Being lower is not that much of a problem actually you feel less movement than higher.

Archived