New Carnival Website - Countdown Clock

GroupCruiser

The 'site' asks if you want a countdown clock!

I just can't access my personal stuff yet.. keeps givin' me the bump.. icon_rolleyes.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;17;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

This much time until I marry my best friend

odie_anm.gif

Triumph 4/04

Imagination 5/00

OceanBreeze 11/96

USS 'Neversail' SanDiego 10/65

I just checked out my profile page. Said my email account wasn't valid so I just re-registered. Maybe when they switched to the new site layout they lost some stuff.

I didn't know my past guest number either but I clicked on the link anyway and it asked for my birthdate and zip code. All three cruises were there.

I'm gonna ask my TA for our booking number of our current cruise so I can put it on the site and view the countdown.

Tori

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;5;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800 9/5/2004 Carnival Pride

tori.gif

carnivals new site is having problems. i cant log-on either. it will not let me re-regester and when i give them my email it says they have sent my new password. but i never recieve it. it would be nice to get the problem fixed so i can check on my cruise and other things. we can only hope it will be soon. and they are almost ''up'' there with the other cruise lines, we can at least see the shore excursions now but still no prices. that would have a nice gesture on their part to list the cost like the other lines do.

DUSTY

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2003;9;10;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Carnival Spirit, 9/10 to Alaska inner passage

Archived