NEW: Platinum Members Get Skippers Club!!

MrPete

This also sucks for me. I am leaving on my 9th cruise tomorrow. The one I took in 1986 doesn't even show up. I think the other 7 do. So that means I will be on number 11 before it ever benefits me. '86, '92, '93, '96, '02, '03, '04, '04, '06.

Candi

We sailed the Miracle last week. I am a Platinum member and asked the agent when we arrived at Tampa if Platinum members can check in through the Skippers Club. I was told no and continued on. I wish I'd known this; I would have been more persistent. I would suggest you printout the page referenced above and take it with you.

hello cruisers...if you have any question about this..just call carnival before you get your doc's and they will put it VIP CHECK IN on the ticket for you..thats how we checked in in OCT.. and doing it again in March..good luck to all of you...

Platinum cardholders with us on Valor received letters in their cabins giving them priority debarkation. Looks like Carnival is atleast trying.

Vicki: Randy is already Platinum. What ya'll gonna do about me....leave me standing on the pier? :( lol I bet I find a way to get on that ship.

Question...There are so many loyal CCL cruisers so there should be a lot of Platinum cards out there. (not me unfortunately, 8 more to go) Anyway, I'm just wondering...won't the skippers check in get just as busy as the regular? Not this year, but surely by the time it gets flowing good. Will they just add another VIP line? No, I am not trying to be negative, just looking ahead. Congrats to all of you plat holders:)

Hi Mr. Pete

I just got Off the Phone with CARNIVAL and they said the new VIP Platinum Check In is only Available on the VALOR. The Lady from CARNIVAL said that is what her Memo said. I told her about what CARNIVAL'S Website said about many different Ports offering VIP Check In for Platinum Members--This is Very Confusing Information because like You I read on CARNIVAL'S Website under "Frequently Asked Questions" the Same Thing You Read--That it is Available in many Ports!

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/VIP_Checkin.aspx

Perplexed!

Julie

Archived