what time to arrive at dock? LB

patsnails

Have always used Fort Lauderdale or Miami for all my cruises so far, so don't know personally, but why would LB be any different?

In that case, I always get to the pier at around 10:30 - 10:45 a.m. This way you start your cruise early and it is fun watching the previous cruisers get off, etc. People for the next cruise usually start to line up around this time. Around 11:00 ish they start to let you in and line up to check in. Then around 11:30 you are aboard the ship up on the Lido deck enjoying the view and eating already while waiting for the ok to go to your cabin which is around 1:00 p.m. Hint: we always go to our cabin right away and just ditch our carry-ons in the closet so it is out of the way while the steward is cleaning our room. If, and we usually do, run into him while doing this, we ask if it is ok and usually hand him $10-20 . I do this because I usually ask him for more towels, 2-3 of the daily papers(I am a scrapbooker) and a chaise lounge for my balcony if one is not already out there. I have never had any problem doing this. So go early and enjoy your day!! It just adds more fun and time on the ship to your cruise!

Pooh

Archived