Any bars have the Sunday ticket?

FlaMommy75

Hello!

I searched everywhere but could not find updated information. We cruise every year Thanksgiving week and my husband's only condition is that he must be able to watch the Eagles game. Our cruise is Sunday- Sunday so I need a bar that shows all NFL games in Old San Juan on embarkation day and also the day we debark we are staying at the Intercontinental in Isla Verde. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Most of the bars in Old San Juan that might be showing the games are located up on San Sebastian street. Try zooming in on that area on google maps and click on the individual bars for the info and call. Also, there's a Señor Frogs right across the OSJ pier. You can try to call them up and see. I second the Hooters suggestion in Isla Verde.

We watched the Super Bowl in SJU this year. I remember the commercials being in Spanish. Also somehow they had it blocked out in the rooms so had to go to the bar to see the game. We had bought beer/wings/pizza for the room and ended up at the bar!!