6 ft. Grandson and Koningsdam Sofa Bed

kwbtraveler

Hi everyone,

The wife and I are taking our 6 ft. tall 15 year old grandson on a 12 day European cruise on the Koningsdam next May. We are debating between booking a Veranda vs. a Vista Suite; but the real question is:

Will he fit (and be comfortable) on the sofa bed? He'll probably 6'1" by May 2019!

I'd love to get some feedback from those who've experienced these sofa beds.

Many thanks!

Ken B.

my son is 6'2 and he slept on the sofa bed on the Konigsdam on the January cruise no problem for 11 days we were in room 4154 which had the double sized balcony. FYI if you get up to go to the bathroom at night DO not get the vista suite or your gonna have to crawl over him to get to the bathroom. The verandah is the best you just cant get to the balcony while he is sleeping or the bed is out

my son is 6'2 and he slept on the sofa bed on the Konigsdam on the January cruise no problem for 11 days we were in room 4154 which had the double sized balcony. FYI if you get up to go to the bathroom at night DO not get the vista suite or your gonna have to crawl over him to get to the bathroom. The verandah is the best you just cant get to the balcony while he is sleeping or the bed is out

Wow! Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad he will fit. Frankly, I was worried about getting to the bathroom in the Vista Suite. Plus, I'm usually up before everyone else - in the shower & out the door. Thanks again!

Ken B.