Holland America Line

• 2 weeks later...

Hey we are all going on the Eurodam June 20 for the Baltic cruise and I was wondering if anyone knew if my sister, she is 15, would have many teens her age on the cruise with us. We have found that there are a lot of older people on the line..anyone know? Thanks! :)

• 4 weeks later...

We're taking our first-ever cruise to Alaska in late August. We're doing the rail/cruise tour, starting in Fairbanks, down through Denali, then cruising from Seward to Vancouver. Any advice about what to pack/what not to pack? Or about whether to buy the alcohol packages in advance? How dressy are the formal nights? Will black slacks with a beaded silk top do? Anything particular to HAL that we need to know?

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone sailing on the Zuiderdam October 18, 2013? I've been looking at HAL's shore excursions, wow have their prices increased. Anyone know of safe interesting shore excursions? I've been on this cruise before and always done HAL excursions but now with their prices looking for some advice.

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone: We are on the Niew Amsterdam leaving Barcelona on May 28. We are looking for ideas for a day trip to Rome from Calcavecchia (spelling may be off, sorry!). We don't want to use the Holland America shore excursions since we have been to Rome before. We want to see the Vatican and St. Peter's in particular. Anyone want to join my wife and me? We are in our early 60s and are very active. Thanks!

My husband and I are cruising the Inside Passage on the Volendam from Vancouver on 12th August 2015. I am looking for a Roll Call for that date but am unable to find it. Can anyone tell me how to create one. Every other date is there. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are leaving on Oct. 7th from Venice and ending our cruise in Barcelona on the 19th. We are 55 and 63 and wanting to do some tours with maybe 2-4 other people. One we are interested in is going to the Vatican, then on to the Coloseum, st. Peter's ext. with limited tour guides....would like to see things mostly on our own, but not sure about transportation and distance. Also, interested in a Flamenco Show in Barcelona on the 18th. Wanting to go to Pompeii with limited tour people.........mostly transportation there and back. Also wanting to do the Monaco Formula One Walk with the car collection. If anyone is interested or knows of tours, please contact me @ manning479@hotmail.com Thanks, Debbie & Dan