Luggage Question...

TggrDisney

How much luggage can I bring? I know I have to fly to Port Canerval, so the airline will allow us two bags checked and then two carry ons per person...is this okay with the cruise line....

Also will be able to keep our carry on with at all times, including the bus ride to the port????

TIA!

Hi,

i dont think I have every heard of any limits on luggage with DCL.

I have seen people arrive with 6 or 8 huge suitcases, plus a carry on an d each person had a back pack too. That was a family of 4.

Your only concern would be storing the luggage in the room. The closet will handle 2 good sizes pieces on one side and one small one on the other side, of course your clothes will hang down on top on them

I think you could put a small bag under the bed, but it would have to be small.

If your carry on is small you can take it on the bus with you, but they put a lot of it in the storage bins under the doors on the side of the bus. For safety reasons.

hope this helps some,

mom x4,grandma x4

we always store all of our luggage under the bed; you have to lift the bed up to get it under there.

On our last cruise, I moved the mattress a bit off the box spring. The steward mentioned it - and wondered what we were doing to move the mattress so much! My wife and I explained, and we all had a good laugh, but in retrospect, I am really surprised that he asked about it!

Archived