I need my own identity!

MadMark

Hi! This is Mark's wife. My question is: how can I get my own identity on this board? Whenever we are on the board from this computer, it automatically assumes that we are both MadMark, so I can't find a place to register as my own person, but I feel weird posting as Mark because I have to say "my wife and I" and sometimes we don't have the same questions or concerns. (Can't really post as Mark and ask about facials or formals or . . .) icon_rolleyes.gif There must be an easy answer for this, but I can't find it. Thanks. Kathy

No work, no kids, no dog, no stress . . . just sun and fun and food on . . . April 2005!

Hi Kathy!!

I guess you should just start each response with, "Kathy here!" icon_wink.gif

or if you are starting a new topic write (Kathy) in the topic space, along with your question or comment heading???? icon_biggrin.gif

Jeeze! What we women go through to have our own identity!! icon_biggrin.gif I'm always 'so and so's" wife or 'so and so's' Mom!!! icon_wink.gif

Honestly, check advise below!!!

By the way, Mark said that you were and alumnus of Centre...my daughter is in her freshman year there and loves it!!! Danville is awesome!

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

[This message was edited by halos on 04-03-04 at 09:01 AM.]

[This message was edited by halos on 04-03-04 at 09:02 AM.]

At the top of the forum, your name is listed and beside it is the option to log out. Click that. Then the option of log in or register will be there. Click on register and create a name for yourself. You do have to have a different email address though.

Kristi - Atom.gif

"No shoes, no shirt, no problem..."

Fantasy 3/95, Fascination 12/01, Conquest 1/03, Glory 9/03, Conquest 1/04, Mariner 9/04, Miracle 2/05

Archived