Flight Allocation

Vizeman

2 hours ago, Vizeman said:

Hi, We are going on the Azura November '19 for my daughter's wedding. Does anyone know when our flight details (times, airline) will be known?

Thanks

Usually months in advance, look up your Cruise Personaliser, once in to that, click "getting there and back" at top of page and your flight details will be there although you should have had these details long ago 

6 hours ago, yamanid said:

Usually months in advance, look up your Cruise Personaliser, once in to that, click "getting there and back" at top of page and your flight details will be there although you should have had these details long ago 

Hi thanks for the reply. I think you may have misunderstood. November ‘19 is November 2019, not November 19th. Also, can anyone be more specific? Airlines usually release flights 11 months before, is that when they’ll go on my cruise personalised?  Thanks 

We booked on Oct 17 for Jan 19.  At that stage we were told it was very likely we would be flying with TUI (booked direct by phone)  but the times hadn't been confirmed at that stage.  It didn't worry me either way but we then got an email at the beginning of July 18 which gave the flight times etc which wre then reflected in the personaliser.   Plenty of time.    

Edited by chrisg1uk

3 hours ago, Vizeman said:

Hi thanks for the reply. I think you may have misunderstood. November ‘19 is November 2019, not November 19th. Also, can anyone be more specific? Airlines usually release flights 11 months before, is that when they’ll go on my cruise personalised?  Thanks 

Ooops Sorry about that, at least 9 months in advance, you should get confirmation in writing.

Thanks guys. The sooner I know the better. Need to book a coach for the wedding party to and from the airport, as soon as I know the times I can get that sorted with the coach company 👍🏻

54 minutes ago, Vizeman said:

Thanks guys. The sooner I know the better. Need to book a coach for the wedding party to and from the airport, as soon as I know the times I can get that sorted with the coach company 👍🏻

Very exciting times ahead, you will have an amazing time, our friends got married onboard Azura a few years ago and  my Husband and I were Best Man & Bridesmaid - what an AMAZING time we all had. P&O looked after us soon well!!!

14 minutes ago, yamanid said:

Very exciting times ahead, you will have an amazing time, our friends got married onboard Azura a few years ago and  my Husband and I were Best Man & Bridesmaid - what an AMAZING time we all had. P&O looked after us soon well!!!

That’s actually what got us started on cruising. My nephew was married on the Oceana in 2010 and since then we’ve been addicted. When my daughter said she wanted to get married on a Caribbean cruise I was made up. I can’t wait. So much so we’ve booked on the Britannia in the Caribbean next February. Just checking the Caribbean will be suitable you understand 😉