Unique Tour Rome to Tuscany with Cooking

sdpr73

This coming May we are a group of 6 staying and exploring Rome for 4 nights in an ABNB prior to our JOS cruise.  I’m searching for a ‘full day tour’ that leaves and returns to Rome going to the Tuscany region.  We want to do a Tuscany quick tour enroute, Winery, Food and COOKING.  Return transfers from the city of Rome must be included. Have no problem finding the combo with Tour, Food, Wine....the issue is having a cooking class to prepare the meal included.  Can a vet on here guide me to a personal contact or business website that would do such a day trip from Rome that includes Cooking.  It’s a bucket-list item to cook their own pasta in Tuscany.  Need to make this happen somehow.  Help !

I think you're going to have to put this together on your own, which won't be hard.  It's much too specific for a packaged tour.

You'll need to find a cooking class in southern Tuscany (this won't be hard) otherwise you'll spend the entire day on the road.  Most classes cook in the morning, preparing a lunch for themselves.  In order to make the timing work you'd need to be leaving Rome at the crack of dawn.

How many people are you talking about?  Never mind, I just re-read your question and saw that it's six people so you'll need a car service with a van, again, this is easy to find.

Edited by euro cruiser

14 hours ago, euro cruiser said:

I can recommend Alessandra Federici in Cortona, about two and a half hours from Rome.  Check out her web site here:  https://www.tuscanyunfiltered.com/chi-siamo1-c1ijz

She speaks fluent English and is a hoot, you won't regret time spent with her.

Excellent, thank you for the direction.  Much appreciated.

Edited by sdpr73