Beach Break + Snorkeling

Devient Canuck

Hey gang, just a quick little note about Costa Maya and the Beach Party. I booked off of the ship in person at the little desk area the minute i got off of the boat. A little haggling over price and the wife and I received 1 hour snorkeling, all the entres we can eat and all the alcohol we can consume for $75 U.S. total together. I was drinking as fast as he could bring em, the food was good, not fantastic but good. Beer was cold and the sun was hot, what else do u need? Beach massage was also very nice. Again, like I posted about Cave tubing in Belize, do not lt the cruise line scare you about booking anyhting through them. It is very easy, safe, and way cheaper to do it yourself! After we had enough sun we walked down the road for like 2 minutes and was in the little market area. Everyone has a deal for you, yah right :p Prices were nothing great but hey it was fun! Take the cab back to the peir when u want for 3 dollars. You could walk it if you wanted, probobly a 30 minute walk i would guess. Anyways hope this may help some of you cheers!!

Go Leafs Go!

Hey gang, just a quick little note about Costa Maya and the Beach Party. I booked off of the ship in person at the little desk area the minute i got off of the boat. A little haggling over price and the wife and I received 1 hour snorkeling, all the entres we can eat and all the alcohol we can consume for $75 U.S. total together. I was drinking as fast as he could bring em, the food was good, not fantastic but good. Beer was cold and the sun was hot, what else do u need? Beach massage was also very nice. Again, like I posted about Cave tubing in Belize, do not lt the cruise line scare you about booking anyhting through them. It is very easy, safe, and way cheaper to do it yourself! After we had enough sun we walked down the road for like 2 minutes and was in the little market area. Everyone has a deal for you, yah right :p Prices were nothing great but hey it was fun! Take the cab back to the peir when u want for 3 dollars. You could walk it if you wanted, probobly a 30 minute walk i would guess. Anyways hope this may help some of you cheers!!

Go Leafs Go!

which beach break was it? The one by Island Marketing or different.

which beach break was it? The one by Island Marketing or different.

It was at Tequila Beach, which as you enter Mahahual it is the first place on your left. They (Don't remeber the actual company name, I think it was called Tequila Bar beach party or somehting) had a stand set up at the peir when I got off the ship. We payed them then they gave us all wrist bands, then they arranged our Taxi ride to the Bar. We were the first ones at the bar, then we went snorkeling, when we returned there were quite a few that had arrived, by early afternoon it was packed. There are lockers on site as well so you can lock stuff up when you go diving.

Cheers!:D

Archived