NCL Bliss Haven 2 bdrm family suite

JosieH

Hi.  I just booked our family spring break trip for April on The Bliss in the Haven 2 room suite.  We are all so excited.  Wondering how soon can I book dinner/ entertainment reservations?  I thought I read somewhere that if you are in the Haven, you are able to book things sooner.  Also with the bonus of specialty dinner of 3 restaurants that week for just my husband & I, how does that work for our 3 children?  do they just eat off basic kids menu or how much more do we pay for them?  I know I will have more questions in the upcoming months and this is a great forum to find answers.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any advice!

Dinner reservations open at 130 days before sailing for Haven/suite guests (120 days for others).

Your 3 children will either...

a) eat off of the complimentary kids' menu

b) order what they want and pay a la carte or cover charge depending on the restaurant

c) let the parents buy a 3SDP for each of them and parent and children will have their meals covered in the same way (SDP, SDP + upcharge...depending on restaurant, or a la carte for places that don't take the SDP such as Food Republic)

PS...

The SDP is for meals including lunch so it isn't just for dinner. You can use it for lunch in restaurants that are open for lunch that accept the SDP. However, the 3 uses is the total number of uses. If you use it for lunch on Tuesday and for dinner on Tuesday, that counts as 2 of 3 uses. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

18 hours ago, JosieH said:

Hi.  I just booked our family spring break trip for April on The Bliss in the Haven 2 room suite.  We are all so excited.  Wondering how soon can I book dinner/ entertainment reservations?  I thought I read somewhere that if you are in the Haven, you are able to book things sooner.  Also with the bonus of specialty dinner of 3 restaurants that week for just my husband & I, how does that work for our 3 children?  do they just eat off basic kids menu or how much more do we pay for them?  I know I will have more questions in the upcoming months and this is a great forum to find answers.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any advice!

Hi JosieH,

What sailing are you on in April? 

I also have a Haven 2 room suite booked on the April 21st sailing... 😀

Edited by bpphoto

On 10/29/2018 at 7:16 PM, bpphoto said:

Hi JosieH,

What sailing are you on in April? 

I also have a Haven 2 room suite booked on the April 21st sailing... 😀

oh we  are the week before you!

On 10/29/2018 at 1:40 AM, Two Wheels Only said:

Dinner reservations open at 130 days before sailing for Haven/suite guests (120 days for others).

Your 3 children will either...

a) eat off of the complimentary kids' menu

b) order what they want and pay a la carte or cover charge depending on the restaurant

c) let the parents buy a 3SDP for each of them and parent and children will have their meals covered in the same way (SDP, SDP + upcharge...depending on restaurant, or a la carte for places that don't take the SDP such as Food Republic)

PS...

The SDP is for meals including lunch so it isn't just for dinner. You can use it for lunch in restaurants that are open for lunch that accept the SDP. However, the 3 uses is the total number of uses. If you use it for lunch on Tuesday and for dinner on Tuesday, that counts as 2 of 3 uses. 

Great .  Thank you for the info