to all my fellow Albertan's

manitoba girl

Hi Manitoba Girl!

Lethbridge here! I'm definitely considering spending our Ralph Bucks on a cruise. However, are all suppose to get a big surprise this month in the way of a 60 percent increase on our electrical billing. Ralph giveth and Ralph taketh away!!??

Hi Manitoba Girl!

Lethbridge here! I'm definitely considering spending our Ralph Bucks on a cruise. However, are all suppose to get a big surprise this month in the way of a 60 percent increase on our electrical billing. Ralph giveth and Ralph taketh away!!??

Hi Prarie girl..that is so true...All tough we just got an new high effeciancy furnace and 6 inches of insulation so I'm hoping to have enough left for one foo-foo drink on the Explorer in July

:) :)

Well hello...

Just outside of Red Deer (Stettler), must admit that while we have invested the kids 400 in RESP's I am planning to let Ralph treat us to a drink or two and perhaps even a neat excursion...I think if this happened every year it would be a good thing. It can be a bit more fun when you are spending someone else's money.

We are on Miracle next Sunday and can hardly wait...

Payd:)

Archived