TRYP by Wyndham Ft Lauderdale

kcwiak

I have not stayed at the TRYP but watched it being built from the ground up while staying across the street! It still has the "new" look and feel and looked really good when I walked around the property a few months ago.

I think it works very well if you arrive later in the day and at night and do not plan to work around and explore. I would not suggest the location for a multi-night stay. The area is unattrative and rather desoltate after dark.

You have only one restaurant nearby should you not eat in the hotel but it is a fun place with waterviews!

Here is a good write-up of the hotel - TRYP Hotel Lauderdale for Cruise Passengers

Tryp-Hotel.jpg

Edited by SteerageJoe

56 minutes ago, SteerageJoe said:

I have not stayed at the TRYP but watched it being built from the ground up while staying across the street! It still has the "new" look and feel and looked really good when I walked around the property a few months ago.

I think it works very well if you arrive later in the day and at night and do not plan to work around and explore. I would not suggest the location for a multi-night stay. The area is unattrative and rather desoltate after dark.

You have only one restaurant nearby should you not eat in the hotel but it is a fun place with waterviews!

Here is a good write-up of the hotel - TRYP Hotel Lauderdale for Cruise Passengers

Tryp-Hotel.jpg

Thanks so much! I am cruising solo this time so I probably won’t do any walking around and I’m just doing one night each way. But good to know just in case!

I have not stayed at the TRYP, but went to a networking event there 2 weeks ago, so I cannot comment on the accommodations, but the lobby and bar was very nice.

Self-Parking was a bit of a mess, as the parking lot is very small, but there is valet parking.

Edited by brunello22