Carnival cruise Alaska fun times / port guides / excursions

bound4dbeach

Does anyone have any relatively recent  CARNIVAL ALASKA Fun times / port guides / or excursion lists that are scanned/PDF/pictures?

I'm booked on the Sept 17, 2019 Carnival Legend Alaska 9 day Cruise and want to start researching everything.  I've found some old Fun times, but they don't have the port guides or excursions flyer.

thank you all in advance.

this is cross posted in the Alaska board

It’s not the excursion flyer but on the Carnival website at the top click “explore,” “shore excursions,” and “by destination.” You can view excursions and their descriptions there. 

We’re crusing Alaska May 2019 and our excursions have been posted for a little while. Your’s should appear soon if they haven’t already. 

Edited by ToriB

Thanks Tori!

I personally like the flyers as I think it's easier to view them with a group of people (I can print them off and they have the descriptions right there).   There is no way to consolidate the view on-line when printing them out- each excursion has to be printed separately to get the description and length of tour.   Call me old fashioned, but I just like have everything on 1 sheet of paper instead of having to click each item.

Is this your first time to Alaska? It'll be ours & the 2 other couples we are traveling with.  The excursions all sound wonderful.  Some of us are thinking of either a floatplane or a helicopter/glacier hike - this will be our splurge excursion & the drysuit snorkeling.  How often do you hear of people snorkeling in Alaska!   

They say traveling in May is BEAUTIFUL!  There will still be lots of small icebergs in the water and more snow around - will make awesome pictures.     We are going to do the last cruise of the season in September to maximize the chances of seeing the Nothern Lights... a gamble I know, but would be awesome to see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2018 at 10:57 AM, bound4dbeach said:

Thanks Tori!

I personally like the flyers as I think it's easier to view them with a group of people (I can print them off and they have the descriptions right there).   There is no way to consolidate the view on-line when printing them out- each excursion has to be printed separately to get the description and length of tour.   Call me old fashioned, but I just like have everything on 1 sheet of paper instead of having to click each item.

Is this your first time to Alaska? It'll be ours & the 2 other couples we are traveling with.  The excursions all sound wonderful.  Some of us are thinking of either a floatplane or a helicopter/glacier hike - this will be our splurge excursion & the drysuit snorkeling.  How often do you hear of people snorkeling in Alaska!   

They say traveling in May is BEAUTIFUL!  There will still be lots of small icebergs in the water and more snow around - will make awesome pictures.     We are going to do the last cruise of the season in September to maximize the chances of seeing the Nothern Lights... a gamble I know, but would be awesome to see.

This will be our first time. I can’t wait! We booked our excursions a couple of weeks ago. We booked a sea plane to a Taku Lodge, dog sledding, and a boat that takes you around and has a sea food boil. 

If you see the Northern lights that would be such a highlight of the trip. I sure hope you do see them! 

We chose our sail date because it’s over our anniversary. May cannot get her fast enough. 

• 6 months later...