Bathsheba Rocks

kawgirl

Rent a car for the day and see the Rocks, Earthworks pottery, the Orchid Garden, lunch at a local restaurant, and a nice tour of the island to include Cherry Hill.

Batsheba is not to be missed.

We had Ali for our driver: all day for $125. Just go out the gate and you can find a driver.

He was great and made Barbados the best place we visited.

We hired a car from Stoutes, they have a booth just outside the terminal.

I prebooked it online. Cost us less than $100 including fuel and we drove ourselves.

Great fun, stopped off at other places we wanted to visit and 'popped in past' Bathsheba. We did get a little lost after this but as we were on our way back, and had allowed plenty of time, it was no problem.

Have done it before, and would do it again.

I did notice busses tearing along the road, so it may be worthwhile looking into that.

Do you want to hang out in Bathsheba for a while, do some swimming and surfing or do you just want to pass through on your way around the island.

if for a while, I would recommend renting a car and driving. Taximen aren't going to be thrilled to 'hangout" with you for several hours.. of course if you offer them lunch and a beer as well as their fee that might be another story.

I would try maybe Bajan Tours or Glory Tours (not sure if Sarah does a tour including Bathsheba), but again, they might not want to stay as long as you want to.

You could take the bus, but that would take you forever to get their and back.

Archived