Connie transatlantic

nsshel

Does the OP mean the Transatlantic for 9-9-06? We are booked for this one as well, and as I understand it from a post, that a large "group" has reserved much of the ship. I bet some rooms will open up later, it usually happens after final payment or just before.

We booked in June - the price seemed fabulous for the great itinerary, and when I heard some great friends we had met on a Connie transatlantic three years ago were booked on this one, we jumped on it. We had talked to a few friends, plus my parents, about joining us, but by the time anyone was ready to commit, the prices had gone up, and then, in a short amount of time, the cruise was full.

If Pied Piper Travel has a large number of cabins booked (on their site, they are sold out as well), then that could explain why the ship sold out so fast. However, I think it's possible this cruise just sold so fast due to the good prices and unique itinerary. I'm really glad we planned ahead (the people I work with think I'm nuts booking a trip over a year in advance).

It is being billed as a gay cruise. Some of the other boards have people desperate to get on that cruise. Unless that is your preference, you may want another date.

I'm booked and my preference is??? Terri and fun. Terri is my choice. Right Brenda? I'll have a great time with my cruise buddies and see new sights. And come to think of it every Christmas I don may gay apparel Fa la la la la, la la la la .

Wally straight as an arrow , slightly bent at the hip.You two up North watch out Wally's ready. Shusi please. Just gotta love it!!

I'm another one who couldn't even get on a wait list for this cruise. It's such a fabulous itinerary I'd love to be on it. My TA is watching, but she said a LOT of people would have to cancel for me to make it.

Terri

I'm with you, Wally! We're going to have a ball on this cruise.

The gay and lesbian folks I know are a lot of fun to be around (a lot more fun than Dudley and I, who can't stay up late to party to save our lives).

The only thing that could ruin this cruise bad is it being cancelled. That would definitely be bad news.

By the way, Wally, we are still counting on a pub crawl led by you in Dublin. I trust you know your way around well enough to lead us astray.:)

Brenda

It is being billed as a gay cruise. Some of the other boards have people desperate to get on that cruise. Unless that is your preference, you may want another date.

This sailing is not billed as a gay cruise. I have been on few cruises in which Pied Piper had a group booking. I have also used PP in the past and have a current booking with them. Their groups are only a small percentage of the total passengers. They blend in well and are lots of fun. I'm just like WallyGator, straight as an arrow and happily married! :p

You will have a great time and I couldnt agree more with you brenda,that you will have the best of times.We had a pied piper group with us on the transatlatic this past sept and we couldnt have had a better time.I would go again in a heart beat.Go and enjoy yourself its a great trip:)

I'm with you, Wally! We're going to have a ball on this cruise.

The gay and lesbian folks I know are a lot of fun to be around (a lot more fun than Dudley and I, who can't stay up late to party to save our lives).

The only thing that could ruin this cruise bad is it being cancelled. That would definitely be bad news.

By the way, Wally, we are still counting on a pub crawl led by you in Dublin. I trust you know your way around well enough to lead us astray.:)

Brenda

Just walk this way. I'll introduce you to all my cousins:p :rolleyes:

WE were on the galaxy this summer with a group from Pied Piper. WE had a fabulous cruise. There was nothing different on the cruise. Live and let live!

Karen

By the way..if you want to book, book with them their prices are great. You don't have to be gay!

Archived