Just booked QM2 Caribbean Dec 2006

Bramcruiser

I just did the "Carnival to Cunard in three easy steps" plan. With just two four day cruises under my belt in the last ten years - one on Carnival and one on HAL - I found myself booking a 7 day Caribbean cruise out of Fort Lauderdale on Dec 2 on the QM2. That's a mighty big jump but one I am somewhat excited about. I really never thought a Cunard trip would be something I could afford but these winter excursions were not badly priced so I jumped on the chance. Now I just have to wait another 11 months.

Has anyone ever sailed out of Fort Lauderdale on the QM2? Any advise or comments?

Hi and welcome...we have a great group of CCers booked on this cruise and have a Roll Call already underway over on the Roll Call forum. Won't you join us there? We're up to 2 pages already and sharing lots of helpful things. I've been compiling a list of helpful tips from previous QM2 pax and will be glad to share it with you when it's done.

So far there are 12 of us....some experienced cruisers, a repeat QM2er, and a few newcomers and we'd love to have you come and anticipate the next 11 months with us. We are; imacruiser, cruzzer, icountitalljoy, and me, patwell. I think you'll find the enthusiasm contagious!!! Hope to see you there. Penny

We are delighted to find another cruiser on the December 2, 2006 QM2 cruise. Look for us on the Roll Call for "Other Cruiselines".

Anyone else going that week?

Bramcruiser, we have cruised out of Fort Lauderdale many times and have cruised on the QM2 twice from there. It is a very easy port. The airport and the cruise port are just a few miles apart.

Beth

Looking forward to another cruise on my favorite ship! We left from FLL on her maiden Caribbean voyage 1/31/04. It was VERY exciting. Many of the ports had special events for her first calling at their islands.

Looking forward to another cruise on my favorite ship! We left from FLL on her maiden Caribbean voyage 1/31/04. It was VERY exciting. Many of the ports had special events for her first calling at their islands.

Wish you were going to be on the December 2, 2006 cruise. Amazingly, we already have a great roll call. Join us!

Beth

Archived