playoffs on ship

bchbum641

We are leaving tomorrow on the Magica and found out that our wonderful Colts are playing too. We just can't miss the game against the Steelers. I wondered if anyone knows if they will be playing it somewhere on the ship while in port. My husband just wants to stay at the airport and watch it at a bar there. I was hoping to get on the ship right away. Any thoughts??

Shauna

If you can hunker down in your room for the game (have a party or something) the rooms on the Magica get all the US networks and I am sure you will have the game - I watched my beloved Broncos (hiding and ducking for fear you're gonna hit me) on our cruise play the Chargers a few weekends ago. So, I am almost 100% sure you will see your Colts, barring it's a late game and you're in your cabin by then. They do not have any TV's in any lounges or setup anywhere else around the ship, however, so you'll have to get the party brought to you in the cabin... My game is this afternoon, something tells me the Colts and Broncs may be fighting it out for the AFC championship in a weekend or two!! (crossing fingers)

Have a nice cruise.

MARC

One of these threads (I'm not sure which) spoke of some guys on the Magica's last cruise (prior to the one getting back tomorrow). They said they went and talked to Max, the Cruise Director, and he set up a large television in a conference room for them to watch their game. That sounded pretty good. BTW - Go Colts!!!! :D (We're from Avon, just west of Indy.)

Archived