Help! Summit dress codes

Shariship

Informal/Casual=Country club casual....Dress as you would for a nice restraunt at home, nice slacks,pretty top. Sundress and cute sandles...I would avoid capri pants. Of course no jeans or shorts....

DENISE

Next up Celebrity Summit 10/15/04

Carnival Fantasy 2/95

Carnival Fantasy 2/97

Carnival Facination 1/98

Dawn Princess 11/98

Sun Princess 11/99

Celebrity Century 10/00

Dawn Princess 5/01

RCCL Adventure 3/02

Dawn Princess 9/02

Grand Princess 9/03

Star Princess 1/04

We leave on the Summit July 16. Denise, I know the difference between informal and casual, and tend to over dress than under dress, but they said no Informal, just casual. For informal my Husband would have worn a sport coat, but for casual, nice pants and a shirt. Does this mean I wont need the extra jackets for him? Just when I had the clothes all figured out!!

You can be a little dressed up, I'm sure you will both look great...My motto better to over pack then underpack....Go and enjoy yourself..

Also in the eve in Alaska a jacket is not such a bad idea.

DENISE

Next up Celebrity Summit 10/15/04

Carnival Fantasy 2/95

Carnival Fantasy 2/97

Carnival Facination 1/98

Dawn Princess 11/98

Sun Princess 11/99

Celebrity Century 10/00

Dawn Princess 5/01

RCCL Adventure 3/02

Dawn Princess 9/02

Grand Princess 9/03

Star Princess 1/04

Does anyone have proof that the informal will now be casual. It would be nice not to have to take all the extra shirts and coats. That would mean I would only have 3 formal nights and be comfortable the rest of the nights. Hope that this information is correct.

Don

Shariship.... This is your twin sister KarenSue! I'm counting down the days until we sail...and hoping I get all the right things packed. I am wearing my brand new high heel sandles as I type this in an effort to get them broken in before I need them on that first formal night. I guess I'd better get up from here and start walking in them! Nice to see you here on the boards, Shariship!

Hi Gann, Someone just back from the Summit, did confirm that there are 2 formal, 0ne informal and the rest casual.

Karensue, I sis, glad to see you here. Less than a month before we sail on the Summit. These message boards are great for getting us ready to celebrate our parents 50th wedding anniversary while in Alaska. It will be the trip of a life time.

Archived