1st time cruiser...lots of Questions

kathas2boys

Questions are being asked from all angles...I have been reading the boards to get most of the answers. The one qusetion that I have not read yet and my 13 and 10 year olds want to know what they might be doing on our cruise. We criuse on April 2 to the Bahamas??? any help???would be appreciated...Thanks

You should probably ask this question on the family cruise board as there may be more more information on that board. My children are a bit younger then yours but they love the kids club, pools and arcade on the ships. I think there are some sports areas, maybe a basketball court on the upper deck? We are also going on the Spirit on March 12th. I will be sure to post a review when I get back so be sure to look for it.

Allison

My 13 dd had a great time on our April Bahamas cruise on the Dawn. They had their own murder mystery dinner, went to the shows as a group, hung out in the kids "night club" playing games, they had a scavenger hunt throughout the ship, and a capture the flag game. This group of about 6 even chose to meet up themselves for dinner one night in the garden cafe. It was a small group - although it was April vacation and there were a lot of kids on board. I had been concerned that the age difference of 13-17 yr olds would bring a huge difference in interests since I have a young 13 yr old.

The older teens seemed to deselect themselves out of this groop and do their own thing. My 16yr old was also on this cruise that @20 teens hung together playing cards, playing bb, eating in blue lagoon and hung out in spinnakers during early evening hours. They also did karaoke.

Archived