Indy family promenade stateroom outlet question

Kanebaby

I'm going on the Indy next month and have a promenade view family stateroom that sleeps 6. Does anyone know how many outlets are in this room? I'm guessing one by the vanity with 2 plugs and one for a razor in the bathroom but i'm not sure. I would hope if a room holds 6 people they may have an extra outlet but i don't know. TIA.

I really hope that's just a guess Bob...

Kanebaby, we are sailing Monday in that room and I'll try to remember to report back.  We use small fans to sleep at night and I'm really hoping there is actually power inside the bunkbed closet, but I bet I'm dreaming on that!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:50 AM, Kanebaby said:

I'm going on the Indy next month and have a promenade view family stateroom that sleeps 6. Does anyone know how many outlets are in this room? I'm guessing one by the vanity with 2 plugs and one for a razor in the bathroom but i'm not sure. I would hope if a room holds 6 people they may have an extra outlet but i don't know. TIA.

OK Bob was correct on what was in the room there were only 2 110V outlets on the vanity on the wall up against where the bunkbed "room" is. 

We were able to work around it though with our 10 foot USB cords and the 6 port USB charger we took.  We plugged it in one of the outlets and then stretched the 10 foot cords into the bunkbed room and that worked well for charging his phone and using our usb powered fans.   It's a great room!  

Look for the Washy Washy guys in the Windjammer.. they were a Hoot!

20181211_121332[1].jpg

20181211_121337[1].jpg

20181210_132502[1].jpg