NCL upgrade bid

Cruising Oma53

NCL DAWN FEBRUARY 17, 2019. I received a BID offer to upgrade my room last week. It said if my bid is accepted I would be notified 2 days before sailing at the latest with my new room number, if not, I keep the room I have.  Anyone else have this type of offer and if so, what was your experience with it..pros and cons. I have never received this offer before so I called NCL and it is ligit. Thanks.

Edited by Cruising Oma53
Misspelling

• 1 month later...

We did get an offer to bid on an upgrade when we sailed on the Escape- we were in a mini suite and bid an additional $600 and didn't get it....however they don't tell you what the winning bid is, so I have no idea what an acceptable bid would be. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, Cruising Oma53 said:

NCL DAWN FEBRUARY 17, 2019. I received a BID offer to upgrade my room last week. It said if my bid is accepted I would be notified 2 days before sailing at the latest with my new room number, if not, I keep the room I have.  Anyone else have this type of offer and if so, what was your experience with it..pros and cons. I have never received this offer before so I called NCL and it is ligit. Thanks.

We did.  Haven't decided yet.