NCL Sun Reef Bottom Fishing

radi8rockdaboat

• 4 weeks later...

Well we went on this excursion and the fish were there but they were'nt biting very well last wednesday.

The boat picks you up right at the ship at approx 12 noon and your only a short ride to the reef. And you are fishing in a matter of minutes. The boat is a 34 footer and we had 13 people on the excursion plus a crew of 4. They bait your hook and remove all the fish which are donated to the orphanage in Belize City.

The crew on the boat were very nice and fun and at the end they were tipped very nicely by all onboard.

Very fun time was had by all... the only drawback was I did'nt feel I had time to go to Belize City in the morning so only saw Belize from the boat

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update. I was curious about fishing also, but hadn't seen very many threads about it.

I went fishing on Loch Ness just because I wanted to see what was there...another wonderful experience, but no fish (well, one little one) It was still fun!

Archived