Just returned from Cave-tubing.com

avanti

I highly recommend Yhony and Cave-tubing.com

We were a group of 8 and ranged from ages 20 to 78. My dad age 78 had trouble with the 30 minute walk It was up and down muddy hills and rocks. They were so good with him. They watched him and even offered to give him a piggy-back ride! The bus ride to the tubing is over an hour and very bumpy. No bathrooms! Yhony talks to you the whole time which makes it fun. If you have little kids or older folks it may not be the ideal side trip. My mom stayed on the ship. The tubing is fun. We all hooked together and it was safe. Lasted maybe an hour and a half. Lunch was good at a local restaurant of chicken and rice and beans. If you are going-have fun! :)

• 2 weeks later...
I highly recommend Yhony and Cave-tubing.com

We were a group of 8 and ranged from ages 20 to 78. My dad age 78 had trouble with the 30 minute walk It was up and down muddy hills and rocks. They were so good with him. They watched him and even offered to give him a piggy-back ride! The bus ride to the tubing is over an hour and very bumpy. No bathrooms! Yhony talks to you the whole time which makes it fun. If you have little kids or older folks it may not be the ideal side trip. My mom stayed on the ship. The tubing is fun. We all hooked together and it was safe. Lasted maybe an hour and a half. Lunch was good at a local restaurant of chicken and rice and beans. If you are going-have fun! :)

More great reviews of Yhony and cave-tubing.com - we're booked with them in February and can't wait. Don't think I've ever seen a review that didn't rave about them!! :)

Archived