Segway Adventure Excursion in Cozumel

Baxter

We are interested in this excursion (offered by RCCL), but I noticed that it goes to Chakkanaab Park. Everything I've read so far indicates that the park is still closed and won't be re-open for several months. I called RCCL to question this, and she said that if it was listed on-line on the webpage, then they must still be offering it. Does anyone know anything about this particular tour?

This was the excursion I was looking forward to the most, never been on a Segway, and the park sounded beautiful....then came Wilma......

I had this booked on RCCL, then cancelled and made other plans. I did not want to wait till I got on the ship to risk if it had been cancelled, and then end up with limited choices of excursions.

We have decided to stay on the ship that day....have never done that before, so it could be fun while everyone else deals with the tenders....I just sit back and relax by the pool......ahhhhhhhhhhh

BK

• 2 weeks later...

Archived