Anyone else?

Sean3667

Our first cruise was carnival and my 4 year old saw him LONG before we did. But "she" usually shows up at some of the kids events. When I did see him it didn't freak me out just made me wonder what the heck he was, then my daughter saw a picture of the ship and pointed out the funnel and I wasl like OHHHH!!

My 4 year old LOVES Freddie!! We sail in about 2 weeks and I've ordered a Freddie Plush to be in the room when we arrive. I want to leave a little note that says something like, Welcome back I can't wait to see you again...or the like!

Freddy is great!!!

Rumor has it that next year there will be a new mascot.

F deck Francis.

She will come complete with a towel and sun screen but NO TOP.

lol.gif

So if there are currently different versions of Freddy, how many versions will there be of Francis? Will she come in small, medium, and large? Extra large? Just curious. Must have missed the Carnival press release on this one. ;) :D

Freddy is great!!!

lol.gif

So if there are currently different versions of Freddy, how many versions will there be of Francis? Will she come in small, medium, and large? Extra large? Just curious. Must have missed the Carnival press release on this one. ;) :D

It was in the last issue of Currents sandwiched between the articles on, Baby oil; myth or magic? and VS panties; where do they disappear to?

For 2007 Carnival is working on a companion for F deck Francis.

F deck Frank. His features will include mirrored sunglasses and an upside down book authored by Danielle Steel.

It was in the last issue of Currents sandwiched between the articles on, Baby oil; myth or magic? and VS panties; where do they disappear to?

For 2007 Carnival is working on a companion for F deck Francis.

F deck Frank. His features will include mirrored sunglasses and an upside down book authored by Danielle Steel.

Roscoe my friend!! YOU are on a roll today!!!! :D

I think Francis would appreciate having a companion~ After all, she is probably so used to having Frank around she would feel naked without him!!! ;)

Archived