confused about passports..help!!!!

firstcruisehelp

You can get them in as little as 10-15 days.. But you pay a express fee for them.. I think its like an extra $60 bucks per passport on top of what the regular fee is for it.. You should get it tho... Better SAFE, than turned away at the cruise terminal on your vacation day SORRY!

Just do it! :cool:

It would be important to know where you are going.........:)

You are told you don't need them, but that is dependant upon where you are going.......Check with your TA......they should know the requirements for your trip.

It would be important to know where you are going.........:)

You are told you don't need them, but that is dependant upon where you are going.......Check with your TA......they should know the requirements for your trip.

Your TA actually should have told you right off without you having to ask.

Personally I am glad that passports will be mandatory soon. It will save a lot of people the stress of lookinng for birth certificates and pulling their hair out worrying if they have the right documents or not.

Passport will solve all of this.

Now if we can just get the cruiselines to go paperless.....but thats another thread. :D

...Personally I am glad that passports will be mandatory soon. It will save a lot of people the stress of lookinng for birth certificates and pulling their hair out worrying if they have the right documents or not.

Passport will solve all of this...

Unfortunately, the reason I am using my birth certificate for the time being is because I can't remember where I put my passport...

Archived