Teen "Club" events on Golden

racepoint

Cruising with our 13 and 14 year old daughters in March. I haven't seen much (or anything) posted about the teen club on Golden Princess. They are asking me for information and I can only quote them what Princess is saying about their teen activities. Is there anything like a "Patters" (recent) that would give us a clue as to what sort of planned activities they can expect? Even beter would be a first-hand account of what's being offered for this age group.

I found these patters that someone else posted and they are fairly recent:

http://www.markbillings.us/cruise/

I don't think they will give you too much info for the teen club though. Usually they have their own patter/schedule that they hand out every day or the very first day, I can't remember. I can tell you that my kids always had a blast in the teen club.

When are you going in March? We will be on the Golden March 11 and have a great roll call going. Plus, there are a lot of teens in our group.

Pam

I found these patters that someone else posted and they are fairly recent:

http://www.markbillings.us/cruise/

I don't think they will give you too much info for the teen club though. Usually they have their own patter/schedule that they hand out every day or the very first day, I can't remember. I can tell you that my kids always had a blast in the teen club.

When are you going in March? We will be on the Golden March 11 and have a great roll call going. Plus, there are a lot of teens in our group.

Pam

i went on the golden last feb and i was 17 and i went on the grand when i was 16 so i can sort of help. well first of all, when i was 16 i really never hung out in the teen club, i did a few activities there...but when i was on the golden i used it. i guess we hung out at the basketball courts and the hot tubs more when i was with 14-16 yr olds. but this time, when i was with 17 and 18 yr olds we did karoke, games, watched movies, hung out on the teen deck. the teen club there was pretty big actually. im going to miss it when im on the mariner of the seas this year! but it is a lot of fun. except def. have your daughters go the first night, cause thats when all the kids go and you make friends!

Archived