Excursion options - PV, Matzalan, Cabo San Lucas

napper777

Looking for thoughts, advice, information, etc. on some NCL excursions I'm thinking about doing. Have looked elsewhere, on web, etc. but not finding enough to make a decision yet.

1 - Puerta Vallarta - "Tequila, Tiles, and Shopping" - anyone do this and have an opinion? I really want to do the Las Caletas Hideaway but it's not being offered on our April cruise for some reason (disappointed!).

2 - Matzalan - "Shrimp Fest" - we love the idea of fresh shrimp but it's costly (119$ each). Are there restaurants near port that sell fresh shrimp that'd be a better choice?

"Stone Island Beach Getaway" - is this beach swimmable? I was a bit concerned that we'd be using some sort of cart tractor to be brought there. Is the food good?

3 - Cabo San Lucas - "Adults Only Beach Resort" - anyone know which resort that's used? We went to a resort experience several years back and it was a bad experience  so hoping to avoid a repeat.

thank you in advance!!

Can't help you with the other two but if you are looking for a great beach club, we went to https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/cabo-resort-beach-break-day-pass/ . Its right on Medano Beach and its not strictly adults only, the main pool with swim up pool bar is adults online and the place is gorgeous

The tour included food/beverage vouchers, lounge chairs, towel, watersports, use of the pools, swim up pool bar, beach and return transport via water taxi.  You take a water taxi or taxi there and then then bring you back to the port.

I thought i was a great deal as the play is really nice, loved the vibe, great music, facilities and the beach and view are amazing.  I like that you can order what you want from the menu and I'm about quality over quantity so I like good drinks, with brands I know;) . I'm too old for that cheap hangover booze;)