Advertised price $50 lower than Cel. website-was a senior discount

flashdog_1

I assume when booking you have to ASK if there are any regional or senior discounts for the particular cruise, because Celebrity's website does not indicate it. I just happened upon it on another website. Has anyone ever been able to get the discount after they'd booked at full fare?

If you're booking through a TA, you shouldn't have to ask. They should have your state of residence and date of birth, and it should (key word here) be automatic.

As far as getting a lower price after you've booked, you shouldn't have a problem, at least at Celebrity's end.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

On a recent cruise, I just happened to contact Celebrity directly requesting an upgrade to a suite from a balcony stateroom. At that time I was informed there was a senior's discount and I was upgraded to a suite at a very nominal charge (with the discount). My travel agent did not seem to be appear aware of the discount that was being applied. It sure doesn't hurt to check with Celebrity directly.

Archived