Back from Miracle 1/8/06-1/15/06

Bapadah

Ok, I am back...when does it stop feeling like the boat is still moving?

It was a wonderful much needed vacation for me.

My only complaint is...was not long enough!

I apologize I didn't make it to the piano bar the first night...was sleeping.

Fun day at sea...

Had lots of fun...kind of a blur. Did join the pub crawl, if anyone on here was there, I was with DIO. Ended in Frankenberrys until 4am. (shhh)

Grand Caymen was very crowded, I think 4 or 5 ships were there at the same time...still, water was wonderful, the sun was heaven.

Cozumel, My friend shopped while I made friends at Fat Tuesdays...Corona is your friend...Had a blast.

I only did one excursion...Belize, rainforest canopy tour. All I can say is, WOW! What an experience, zipping through the trees while the howler monkeys were screaming. The staff who work with Bakabush tours are great, you always felt safe. It is a shame they don't make more money considering they have human lives in their hands. (they make 12.50 american a day)

Costa Maya, what a wonderful place, by far my favorite. Went to the fishing village, found a great spot and took it easy with Miguel (our waiter) XX 3 for 4.00. I floated in the ocean until the rain started, then back on shore for more XX.

Now here is the bad part, on Saturday, the seas were so bad, and the winds got up to 50mph. I was in bed by 7p because I couldn't even walk down the halls. Others weathered it fine.

Our cabin steward was Beny, he was very nice and took good care of us. Waiter was Leo and asst. Sandy. Delmar the bartender at the Orpheous wonderful too. Didn't have one bad experience with anything. Some were complaining, but oh well, didn't ruin my good time.

Post any questions...will answer.

Archived