Play area on Harmony

Hi, can anyone give me more info on the play area where you can go and stay with your kids on Harmony? Looking for opening hours, is it very busy, is there a good variety of toys?

I’ve also read that they have baby groups, like baby gym and music time. Does anyone know how often they have those?

Thanks!

Hi. We were on in August 2018 and our 2.5-year-old enjoyed it. It has a lot of the toys that he plays with at home, such as kitchen, house, little slide, books, building blocks, etc. It was never busy when we went and we went at various times throughout the day when we wanted some play time out of the sun. There were maybe 1 or 2 other little kids when went were there. I'm sorry I do not remember the hours it was open, but we would be in there late morning and sometimes around 7 or 8 pm at night. On our cruise I never saw anything for the baby groups in the cruise compass. I have included a link that has pictures of the play area, but when we were on it, there were a lot more toys than those in the pictures. If you have any further questions regarding taking a toddler on the Harmony, please don't hesitate to ask. 

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/harmony-of-the-seas-983/kids-avenue-281753/kids-avenue--v12927409/

23 minutes ago, icedancer43 said:

Hi. We were on in August 2018 and our 2.5-year-old enjoyed it. It has a lot of the toys that he plays with at home, such as kitchen, house, little slide, books, building blocks, etc. It was never busy when we went and we went at various times throughout the day when we wanted some play time out of the sun. There were maybe 1 or 2 other little kids when went were there. I'm sorry I do not remember the hours it was open, but we would be in there late morning and sometimes around 7 or 8 pm at night. On our cruise I never saw anything for the baby groups in the cruise compass. I have included a link that has pictures of the play area, but when we were on it, there were a lot more toys than those in the pictures. If you have any further questions regarding taking a toddler on the Harmony, please don't hesitate to ask. 

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/harmony-of-the-seas-983/kids-avenue-281753/kids-avenue--v12927409/

Thanks, that is very helpful. I’m traveling with my 10 month old twins and their big 3.5 year old) brother so this will be a good place to let them roam free and get a break from the stroller. 

Weird about the baby groups. RCI advertises that they have them but I have seen no evidence of them actually happening!

How busy was the children’s pool? Especially the side for swim diapers?

1 minute ago, diegodenzel said:

How busy was the children’s pool? Especially the side for swim diapers?

Hi. The children's pool for the little ones didn't seem that busy when we were there. Maybe 5 or so children. The bigger splashaway bay area was busier with lines for the kids to go down both of the slides.