Are journals back on Grand Voyages?

cruzingnut

We used to get a nice journal near the beginning of a grand voyage.  The later ones were Moleskine journals.  They stopped for a year or so but I was told on the Grand Asia last year ('17) that they would be back in 2018.  For anyone that has been on the WC or a Grand in the last year, did you get a journal?  I keep one and refer back to them all the time and need to know if we will get one or should I bring one.  I can't tell you how many times my DH has said "Do you remember...we were on a cruise....(this is where I start rolling my eyes)...we went to a market...."  So, I go to my closet and get out the journal I think that info might be in to find the answer.  They have been invaluable for refreshing my memory of where we've been for when we know we are going back...and to answer those infernal questions my DH comes up with, lol!

Linda R.

5 hours ago, DeepWaterMariner said:

I received journals on my last 3 grand cruises including the 2018 World and the 2018 Grand Asia.

Thanks everyone; it's good to know that they are back.  We didn't have them on the '17 Grand Asia and I ended going out to a dollar store (actually, it was a 100 Yen store, lol!) to buy something to use.

Linda R.